Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Slow Day

Today was a slow day.  I woke up feeling cold-ish, so I skipped my run in favor of a sweatshirt, oats and a blankie on the couch.  This was the only photographed food of the day!

P1020626

These oats were tasty and warmed my sickly self right up. 

In the mix:

  • 1/2 cup organic oats
  • 1 cup almond milk
  • 1 pinch sea salt
  • 1 smashed ‘naner

Toppings:

  • sliced strawberries
  • little spoon of PB

I watched Top Chef on DVR and wound up falling back to sleep.  When I woke up, I felt better and decided to hit up the beach for some sea air…always does a body good.

I packed a lunch (honey Chobani, trail mix and hummus and crackers), some water and The Time Traveler’s Wife and I was a happy camper.  I finished the book (total tear-jerker, but fabulous) and soaked up some sun.

After coming home, I did some work for school, took a shower and went out for dinner.  I had salad and Chilean sea bass and shrimp francese.  It wad delish.  

Came home, snuggled with Hubbers on the couch.  Watched last night’s Rescue Me season finale (oh-ma-gah) and now am preparing for bed.  I’m about to swig down some airborne to chase away this cold. 

No fitness today.  My body needs a rest.  I’m thinking about a run tomorrow and some more beach.  But for now?  B-E-D is calling my name!

Later ‘taters.

SIG2

0 comments: