Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back in the Groove

 FIT This morning I hit the pavement for my scheduled 4 miles after a three day hiatus from exercising.  The air was cool and crisp and I was ready to go.  I was a little chilly right before I started running – fall is a comin! 

Distance:  4.02 miles
Time:  38:14
Avg. Pace:  9:30/mile
Max HR:  177 bpm
Avg. HR:  152 bpm
Calories:  402 (30% fat)

HEALTHY

Pre-Run Snack:

P1020620  Mini Clif bar

Breakfast:

P1020621 Green Monster

In the mix:

  • organic baby spinach
  • 1 cup chocolate light soy milk
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 1 T ground flax
  • 1 T Amazing Meal

Lunch:  (Packed)

P1020622 Peach Chobani, Kashi H2H, trail mix and water – Lunch was packed since I was working in my classroom today.

starbucks

Do you know what today is???  Read ‘em and squeal… P.S.L.  Pumpkin Spice Latte!  Mine was soy and it was tasty.

temp

It matched perfectly with this crisp temperature!

Snacks:

kiwi  On the way home from school, I stopped at Joe’s to get some fruit.  I decided to be renegade style and bite into this kiwi hardcore.  I did not enjoy.  Fuzz in my mouth = no bueno.  I will stick to cutting and spooning my kiwis.  Thanks.

P1020623Second was a toasted piece of Ezekiel with TJ’s superfruit  spread.  This stuff is ah-maz-ing!

Dinner

P1020625

I breaded and lightly fried some organic chicken cutlets and topped with bruschetta.  I as craving this dish since the weekend when it came up in conversation.  It did not disappoint!  I served it with some whole wheat rotini and tomato sauce and organic baby arugula, shaved parmesan, balsamic vinegar and olive oil.

SIG2

0 comments: