Saturday, August 1, 2009

So Annoyed!


For lunch yesterday, I felt like treating myself to takeout instead of making something. I went to my favorite panini place and got a "vegetariana" panini. It was grilled zucchini, portobello mushroom and eggplant, fresh tomato and fresh mozzarella cheese. There was some spicy olive oil in there as well. It was delish!
Then it was off to the wedding. The ceremony was beautiful and we had a blast at the reception. It was one of my oldest friends and neighbors who got married, so I got to catch up with a lot of friends I hadn't seen in a long time! You might be wondering where my pictures are. Well I took a lot of pictures with my little point and shoot. The problem is that the cord is in my classroom. Hence my being annoyed! I think I left it in my desk in June. I'll have to go back and get it next week.

The food at the wedding was delicious. I had two lobster ravioli at the cocktail hour. The appetizer was mixed greens with craisins (yum) in a white balsamic viniargrette with a toast with goat cheese and poached pears. For a main course, I chose the panko-crusted chilean sea bass with lobster risotto. It was phenomenal! I grabbed a cookie and a mini-canoli at the Vienese hour for dessert. I also indulged in several glasses of champagne. My wedding drink of choice!

Breakfast was one of those bad boys. It was my classic mix:
  • Organic baby spinach
  • 1 cup unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze
  • 1 T ground flax
  • 1 T Amazing Meal Original
  • 1 T raw almond butter
  • 1 frozen banana
I was still a little hungry afterwards, so I had a slice of Ezekial cinnamon raisin toast with some Earth Balance.

I just heated the other half of my panini from yesterday for today's lunch. YUM!

Enjoy your day!


0 comments: