Sunday, August 16, 2009

Falling Short

FIT I think I’ve said before that I use the Nike+ iPod attachment for my iPod while running. It’s a great way to keep track of my mileage. Nikeplus.com has a setting to create personalized goals and participate in challenges. Tonight I beat one of my goals two weeks ahead of schedule:

There’s my medal for completing 30 miles in under 4 weeks (2 weeks to be exact).

I was excited about that. However, my pesky speed goal is still looming. I have until August 30th to complete 5 runs with an average pace of 9:33 or less. What was my pace tonight?

9:34

Seriously? I am not even going to make excuses. This was ridiculous.

Annoying Stats:
Distance: 3.02 miles
Time: 28:54
Avg. Pace: 9:34
Max HR:
185 bpm
Avg. HR: 171 bpm
Calories: 320 (25% fat)
Power Through Song: bah humbug

If at first you don’t succeed…

SIG2

PS – I’m obsessed with Windows Live Writer!!!!

2 comments:

Jess in NYC said...

My husband just gave me the nike gadget as a gift. Can't wait to try it out.

Unknown said...

Oh it is the BEST! I love it!!