Monday, August 3, 2009

Busy Bee

As the title of this post implies, I have been a very busy bee today. I got some chores done early and went off to my classroom to do a little organizing. I had a snack of Annie's Bunny Grahams. I got a LOT done in my room and am really happy with how it's coming along.

I had lunch with some of the gals. Lunch was a slice of buffalo chicken pizza. It was probably not the healthiest choice, but it's something I've wanted to try for a while...so I indulged. Boy was it worth it! It was spicy and delicious! I wish I took a pic, but I had hunger brain and didn't think to whip out my BlackBerry.

Next stop was the holy grail...aka Trader Joe's. Check out my loot:
Some fresh produce: bananas, a whole watermelon, two bags of organic spinach, organic salad greens, organic peaches, and grape tomatoes.

I also got my favorite plain Greek Yogurt. As for dry goods, we have Trader Joe's Triple Berry O's (they were out of Kashi H2H), organic quinoa, ground flax, fiberful fruit strips, whole wheat hamburger buns, chips for hubby, and my most exciting purchase of the day... TEMPTING TRAIL MIX! I've been on the hunt for this since Jenna mentioned it in her blog. It looked unbelieveably good so I had to find it. Well today they had it! Is the package opened you ask? Ummm, it might be...NEXT!

Organic cage-free eggs, organic chicken breast, organic ground turkey (99% lean), and sweet Italian chicken sausages for hubbers.

And when I arrived home...just look what was waiting for me...
Have I mentioned that I'm slightly obsessed with Jillian? Well I am. I got a little excited.
I just had to kiss her. What's better is that this book was FREE! All I had to pay was $4.95 shipping and sign up for Jillian's website for a 14-day trial. I am definitely going to cancel after the 14 days, but for someone trying to lose weight, it could be VERY worthwhile. I did it all for the book.

I also forgot to mention all the great stuff I got at BJ's yesterday!
Annie's Naturals Bunny Snacks
A mother-load of Chobani.
And who could go wrong with this huge crate of blues for $4.99?

I love these things, but none are as good as my Costco purchase a few weeks ago...

Oh Larabar, how I love thee...and for $14.99? I love thee even more!

Well I am off to do some Jillian...I am thinking Shred Level 3? And then READ some Jillian.

0 comments: