Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Too Hot Run


I went out for a run this afternoon. I had been hearing the rumble of thunder for a few hours and was putting off my run until the rain came and went. Well it never came, so off I went. There seemed to be a breeze, so I decided to run outside wearing a T-shirt and shorts. Well, it was way too humid for even a T-shirt. I should have gone with a sports bra or a tank top. It was a pretty grueling run, but I got through it!

Run Stats:

Distance: 3.75 mile
s
Time: 36:04
Avg. Pace: 9:40/mile
Calories: 370

Power Through Song(s): There were two songs that really got my motor running when I felt like I had no more gas...corny?
"Crazy Train" Ozzy Osbourne
"Let My Love Open the Door" Pete Townnshend

The calories are an estimate from my Nike+ iPod program. My Polar rate monitor is broken, so I sent it to the service center to get it fixed. Hopefully I'll have it back soon!

I'm off to the store to pick up a few things for dinner tonight.


0 comments: