Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Let's Get it Started!

Hello all! I'm very excited to be starting my own healthy lifestyle blog. I've been reading health and exercise blogs for a while now and my husband suggested I start my own. So here I am!

I should probably tell you a little about myself before
I just start posting about my meals. I am a twenty-something Long Islander. I live with my husband in the town where I grew up. I work as an elementary school teacher. I absolutely love my job. I am passionate about healthy living. I love to run, do yoga and lift the occasional (light) weight. I love eating healthy, whole foods.

That should do it for now. Let's get to it!


I just finished a delicious lunch!
I had a salad of organic baby arugula, organic grape tomatoes, half of an avocado (sliced), and some crumbled goat cheese. I topped it with some Annie's organic balsamic vinaigrette. For a little "dessert," I had Trader Joe's nonfat plain Greek yogurt with a squeeze of agave nectar and some blackberries and blueberries. And to wash it all down...a tall glass of seltzer with a slice of lime.

My lunch was delicious. Now I'm ready to tackle some errands, get some cleaning done and squeeze in a workout before dinner.

Enjoy the afternoon!



0 comments: