Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Quick and Easy Dinner


Dinner was quick, easy and delish! I made up some turkey burgers using Shadybrook Farms 99% lean ground turkey. I usually like to buy organic, but didn't feel like trekking all the way to Stop and Shop for one item.

I started with a small side salad with organic baby arugula, shredded carrots, cuke and red pepper. I used a little Annie's organic balsamic. It was so fresh and crisp.

The main course was a turkey burger made with the above mentioned turkey, some chopped onion, a crushed garlic clove, salt, pepper, a sprinkle or Worcestershire sauce and a squirt of BBQ sauce.
On the side were some Trader Joe's Sweet Potato Frites. They were crispy and delicious. I used some TJ's (organic and high fructose corn syrup-free!!) ketchup.

Check out the nutrition info on these "Frites"

Not bad, Trader Joe, not bad at all for your little Frites!

Off to watch "So You Think You Can Dance!" Goodnight!


0 comments: