Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Beautiful, Happy Sunday

P1020900

Before departing on our little journey, I snacked on a honeycrisp apple with cinnamon raisin swirl PB. The jar is almost empty and is screaming to be used for oats in a jar!


FUN Hubbers, poochie and I headed into the city for a little shoe shopping. The girl who helped me at Jack Rabbit told me I needed a neutral shoe. I wound up with some Saucony’s. As I dreaded, they are a size 10. Just call me big foot :( They’re muy comfy though!

The weather was beautiful! We hung out in Union Square for a bit. Hubbers took a pic of me with my new kicks, but I deleted it by mistake on the way home.

hub

Two little stud muffins

art We perused some art,

IMG00079-20091025-1210

watched this guy do a little sand art,

chai

grabbed a Starbies soy chai latte and hit up this joint…

pbco

mmmmm hmmmmm…

pb

Feast your eyes!

When I got home, I immediately laced up my new kicks and took them for a spin!

P1020902

P1020904

Comfy and cute!

And which PB did I choose? How could a girl go home with only one?

P1020908

So many possibilities! Oats better watch out!

FIT

I took my new sneakies for a 5K spin.

Distance: 3.10
Time: 27:35
Avg. Pace: 8:53/mile

Thanks, new shoes! Also, I am happy to say that I’m groin pain free! My shoe consultant said it was most likely just from worn out shoes. Hip-hip-hooray! (pun intended)

I just ate a warm little bowl of chili and now am off to clean this casa.

P1020909

The Yankees and the Giants are playing tonight. This requires us going to a bar to watch because we require more than one television. We’re meeting up with friends for sports and brewskis! Mom offered to have us over for dinner, so I’m good to go for the night.

I leave you with this because it is making me giddy. Yes, I am 28 years old.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

SIG2

2 comments:

Nicci said...

Nothing wrong with some New Moon, I love it too. Your new running shoes are also nice.

jenna said...

you are so lucky you got to go to the PB & CO store!!
jenna