Friday, October 16, 2009

A Quickie

This one’s going to be a quickie.  I had an off day from exercise yesterday as I had my afterschool book club and then had a meeting with a financial planner at home at 7:00.  It was kind of a hectic afternoon, but I wound up getting a lot accomplished.

Here’s some eats…HEALTHY

You know what my am snack was…CLIF Zbar

Lunch:

lunch  My homemade pasta e fagioli soup, a whole wheat pita and an apple.  I may or may not have grabbed a TJ’s 100 calorie dark chocolate bar out of my fridge also.

PM Snack:

pmsnack

TJ’s organic honey flavored Greek yogurt with EnviroKids PB Panda Puffs

Dinner:

P1020853 Mini turkey meatloaves (find the link to the recipe in this post) with BBQ sauce instead of the adobo glaze, roasted broccoli and the most mini baked potato ever

Friday:

Breakfast:

P1020854

This was the coldest morning I’ve woken up to so far this fall, but I was dreaming of this yogurt bowl as I went to bed last night.  (Yeah, I do that sometimes…it’s a problem).  In the mix:

  • 1/2 (give or take) plain Chobani
  • Handful of TJ’s Pumpkin Spice granola
  • A few scattered PB Puffins
  • TJ’s pumpkin butter
  • almond butter

I gave it a good mix and it was heavenly.  I will definitely be having this combo again.  Right now I’m enjoying a steamy cup of orange blossom yerba mate.

I’m so happy it’s Friday…again…gotta love a four day work week!  I am going to hot yoga after work - something to look forward to all chilly day long!

SIG2

1 comments:

Nicci said...

Dark chocolate sounds so good right now.