Friday, August 14, 2009

She's Going the Distance

Not in the bloggiest of moods today. However, I increased my longest run, so I'll share.
Today's run was absolutely greuling. I set out at 5:00 pm, thinking it would be cool enough. It wasn't. I set out to do 6.3 miles. I did 6.8. It was crazy. I almost puked twice.
Here are the stataroos:

Distance: 6.78 miles
Time: 1:11:15
Avg. Pace: 10:30/mile
Max HR: 177 bpm
Avg. HR:
166 bpm
Calories: 728 (30% fat)
Power Through Song: n/a not throwing up was power enough

At the end, I was expecting to hear Lance come over my ipod and congratulate me on my longest workout, but instead Paula Radcliffe gave me props. I didn't get the warm fuzzy like last week's end of workout encouragement. Probably because I felt like I might collapse.

I'm off to stretch, ice my knees, and drink 400 gallons of water.

Peace out.

0 comments: