Saturday, August 15, 2009

I Want to Ride my Bicycle!

And soon I can! Hubbers and I went bike shopping today. He wants a mountain bike. He used to trail ride in college and wants to get back into it. I wanted a bike also, but nothing too serious. Trail riding in the mountains scares me. My purpose for a bike is to ride around, run errands and do some exercise. I was looking at hybrids, but the helpful gent in the store introduced me to fitness bikes. I found my perfect match!



We got a great price ($70 off MSRP!!) and it was the last one in the store, so we put a $50 deposit down and next week, this baby will be mine! I'm super excited!

Onto food for the day.

Breakfast was a peach Chobani Greek yogurt with Nature's Path Hemp granola and a sliced banana.

After this little brekky at 8 am, my mom called to see if we wanted to go out around 10:30. Hubbers was thrilled because he LOVES going out to brekky. So we went. I had a coffee and 1.5 out of 3 slices of whole wheat french toast. I guess that was my snack?

Lunch was a Morningstar Farms vegan burger with a TJ's whole wheat (and HFCS-free) bun and TJ's organic kethcup with some watermelon:

And a soy creamy mini from TJ's.

We are heading up to Connecticuit to have dinner with friends of ours and will be spending the night. I'll see y'all tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have the guts to take pics of our food. Don't count on it though.

0 comments: