Friday, August 7, 2009

Mexi-llent

Lunch was on the go. I missed my green monster from this morning and still wasn't hungry at 2:00, so I whipped one up for a light lunch.

In the mix:
  • organic baby spinach
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 1 handful blueberries
  • 1 cup almond milk
  • 1 T ground flax
  • 1 T Amazing Meal
  • 4 T Greek yogurt
This was my first monster with yogurt. I loved the tart taste it added. It wasn't super thick either, which I was kind of afraid of! I brought along a pack of bunny grahams for the ride. After running all of my errands, I came home and had a plum.

Then I did some baking. I'll share that tomorrow! We then headed up near my cousin's house to meet for dinner. We had delicious Mexican food!
I had the vegetarian fajitas. That's a dark pic of my skillet. It included onions, peppers, broccoli, mushrooms and carrots. I also got a plate of pico de gallo, guac, black beans and tortillas. I made two fajitas and then just ate the rest of the veggies straight out of the skillet. They were so delicious!

I came home and finished my baking project, wrapped a gift, and now am blogging.

I have a crazy day with two parties tomorrow, so I don't know what my schedule will be like. Until later!

0 comments: