Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Burn the Floor

FIT

This morning’s workout was Jillian’s No More Trouble Zones DVD. It felt good to lift weights as I’ve been focusing a lot on cardio lately. Jillian is still a beast, but I love her.

HEALTHY

Allow me to preface this section by saying, this was NOT my healthiest of days. I didn’t eat anything necessarily “bad” for me, but I certainly did not eat enough or the best foods. You’ll see what I mean…

Breakfast

P1020595

Green monster
In the mix:

  • organic baby spinach
  • 1 cup almond milk
  • 1 small organic peach
  • 1/2 frozen banana
  • 1 T almond butter
  • 1 T Amazing Meal
  • 1 T ground flax

Lunch”

mango

Original tart yogurt from Red Mango with mangoes, kiwi and organic granola.

Dinner

Dinner was at a Vietnamese restaurant near the theater (I’ll get to that in a minute).

dumpling

Crystal veggie dumpling x2

noodles

Saigon vegetarian noodles. YUM!

P1020596

Dessert when I got home was a dark chocolate almond cookie and 3 mini pb cups.

I ate no snacks today. Bad.

FUNMom and I had a “girls day” and went into the city to see a Broadway show. We saw “Burn the Floor.” It’s all ballroom dancing. We loved it!!

image

Click the link for info. If you’re in the NYC area, I HIGHLY recommend seeing this show! We were dancing in our seats! Really made me want to take a ballroom dancing class! Maybe I will…

SIG2

1 comments:

HangryPants said...

I think I might need to teach my students the meaning of hangry - haha. I actually have a fridge and a sink, but we can't use the fridge!!!!!